Code of Conduct
Download Code of Conduct
- Every member is required to act in the best interests of NIRAD AND take cognizance of the vision and mission of NIRAD.
- Members are to strive and contribute to the development of the association and the profession of radiography.
- Each member is required to respect the opinions of others and respect the rights of the minority groups.
- Members are required to treat all individuals and groups in an impartial, fair and just manner and to declare a conflict of interest when debating an issue or making a recommendation to the association.
- Members are required to conduct the affairs of the NIRAD in accordance with its constitution and policies.
Members are required to abide by the majority vote of the association or respective committees.