Vision: To be nationally and internationally recognized as the professional association representing radiographers in the United Kingdom , in order to enhance the respect and credibility of the profession by the public and professional communities served by radiographers.
Mission: NIRAD strives to maintain and improve existing services based on the objectives of the Constitution of the Society and to readily adapt to changes that impact on the training and development of health care services at national and international levels.
Constitution -download the NIRAD constitution
Organogram - download the NIRAD management organogram.
NIRAD Pamphlet download.
Download NIRAD guidelines to comply with copyright legislation.
Download NIRAD policy: Control of any CPD event materials.
Download NIRAD Social media policy.
The Society is committed to:
- Ensuring quality radiographic service representing the interest of radiographers.
- Promoting quality patient care.
- Ensuring quality radiographic training and development programmes are maintained.
- Actively encouraging continuous professional development of radiographers.
- Upholding sound professional ethics.
- Building a trusting relationship between the Society, its members, colleagues, patients and industry.
- Enhancing transparency in dealings with members, professional groups and organizations.
- Working towards a safe and secure environment for all.
Acknowledging and respecting cultural diversity by promoting equity of service to patients, the public and members Code of Conduct.