- Ensuring quality radiographic service representing the interest of radiographers.
- Promoting quality patient care.
- Ensuring quality radiographic training and development programmes are maintained.
- Actively encouraging continuous professional development of radiographers.
- Upholding sound professional ethics.
- Building a trusting relationship between the Society, its members, colleagues, patients and industry.
- Enhancing transparency in dealings with members, professional groups and organizations. Working towards a safe and secure environment for all.
- Acknowledging and respecting cultural diversity by promoting equity of service to patients, the public and members Code of Conduct.
The Society is committed to: