Healthcare Policy Advocacy – We always seek for opportunity to review and advice leaders of the healthcare sector in Nigeria on issues such as the practice of radiography and quackery, ultrasound education and training, cooperation with other allied health workers and bridging the gap with other professionals in the practice of medical imaging.
• Cooperating and interacting with other Nigerian Communities within and outside the United Kingdom
• Partnering with other Nigerian-born or Nigerian-trained radiographers in USA, Canada, the Middle East, Australia, and other African countries.
• Collaborating with the Association of Radiographers of Nigeria.
• Representing and supporting our members with personal or professional issues
• Ensuring that healthcare information is readily available to indigent populations and that the dissemination and propagation of such information is not unduly hampered.